One of the things that I love about blogging is not only writing my own blogs but reading all of the blog posts from all of the amazing bloggers out there! So, was excited to join this newbie blog hop from Grade Three is the Place for me. She has an amazing blog and you will definitely want to check out her posts, especially this one about teaching grammar mechanics - love it!
So the rules of the hop are, answer the following questions, then link up!
1. what state you are in Nevada
2. your current teaching position I will be teaching 3rd grade in the fall.
3. your teaching experience I taught 7th grade math prior to this. I did my student teaching in 4th grade.
4. when you started blogging I started THIS blog in June, but I have been officially blogging since 2006.
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource My blogging tip would be to write about the things that you love or that interest you. I've noticed that the best blog posts are the ones that show the writer's passion. Write about your favorite book, your best lesson, or even your pet cat - if your passion shows through, the readers will love it!
Can't wait to read everyone's intros!