Monday, July 9, 2012

Keep Track of Your Classroom Library

If you could hear me through the computer monitor, you might want to cover your ears because I am having a hard time containing myself after finding this amazing website that allows you to scan your entire classroom library into the system using your phone and an app (you can also key in the books if you like) and lets your students check them in and out.  No more wondering where missing books are.

1. You simply sign up for a FREE membership here at Classroom Organizer

2. You add your books and students to the program.

3. Your students log into this page, and check in and out books.





4. Besides being able to keep track of your books, you can also print out reports about what books are checked out, the levels your students are reading, and more!  It just gives you another way to keep track of their reading progress.





I entered my boys' names to test it out and it was amazing!



4 comments:

  1. This sounds great. Thank you for sharing. We are giving you the Versatile Blogger award. Stop by our blog to receive it. :)

    http://4321teach.blogspot.com/
    Antoinette and Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly,

    Thanks for following my blog! I am now your newest follower!! I signed up for this at the end of last year. I have to know spend the time scanning my books. It is so cool!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment about my classroom theme today. I'm now following YOUR blog!

    I may have to try out this class library organizer...you are not the first person I've seen mention it, so it has to be pretty awesome! :)

    Marie
    The Hands-On Teacher in First!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is LITERALLY the best thing EVVVVERR. I found it on Pinterest at the end of the year last year (LUCKY ME) and had two of my EXCELLENT organizers in my classroom scan my ENTIRE library in. AMAZING. It rocks. GREAT FIND! Also! I'm giving you the versatile blogger award! Head on over to my website to check it out!

    Ms G. In Grade 3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...