Sunday, January 3, 2016

January 2016 Pinterest Pick 3 Linky



If you are looking for some inspiration for January planning, you have come to the right place! I am linking up with PAWSitively Teaching, Just Reed, and Inspired Owl's Corner for their Pinterest Pick 3 Linky.  It is a great way to find ideas and inspiration for your January lesson planning.  Here are a few of my favorite pins for January:



I love this writing lesson plan for having your students make New Year's Resolutions.

To find the original pin, click here



In January we honor Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday.  I love this door poster, not only for decoration, but also for teaching tolerance.

To find the original pin, click here.

For more Martin Luther King Jr. Lesson plan ideas, visit my Holidays in the Classroom - Martin Luther King board.


We will be working on fractions this month, and I think this "spoons" game will be a fun and effective way to practice equivalent fractions.

To find the original pin, click here.

Please join me on Pinterest to see all of the other things I am pinning!
Visit An Apple for the Teacher's profile on Pinterest.



For more January inspiration, be sure to check out these other posts. If you would like to link up, add to the linky below.








9 comments:

  1. I just love the spoon game idea! My head is spinning with other great ways to use it. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was thinking of lots of ways it could be used too! Great minds think alike!

      Delete
  2. You picked great choices! I love the MLK pin and I'm heading to your board now to repin it! Have a great day!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just about to start my fraction unit. I can't wait to introduce the students to fraction spoons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the freedom hands pin. What a great idea to involve all the kids with their handprints. Nice decoration, nice lesson. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love goal setting with the kids when we return from break! Great MLK activity too! Thank you for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those Glitter-rific new years resolution and goal setting!! Something I'm sure every class could benefit from after returning!! That MLK door is adorable as well!

    Wishing you all the best in 2016!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Martin Luther King door design is awesome! I love that it could fit any age level. It's a great visual.
    I grew up playing spoons so that fraction game would be a hit with me!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...