Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tried It Tuesday End of Year Activities

 I am linking up this week with Fourth Grade Flipper for Tried It Tuesday.




My students absolutely go crazy for all of the Diary of A Wimpy Kid books!  When I saw this product on TpT I immediately put it on my wish list for an end of the year project.

End of the Year Memory Book for 4th Grade: Diary of a W.I.

I ended up purchasing both this item and
Diary of a 4th Grade End of the Year and Back to School Bundle
this one

because I liked several pages from both.  I picked the pages that I wanted from each one and copied them to give to my students.  Here are a few of their pages:


The Wimpy Class ones come with covers for both girls and boys.

I really loved reading all of their responses!


Yapping - lol!  Yes they were good at that!




                                                                            well read - LOVE!


Subscribe - lol!


This page was from the Diary of a 4th grader and had some of my favorite answers!

I know some of you have a few days or weeks left to go, and this might be a great project for the end of the year.  If you are already done, it would be a great idea for next year.  I was glad I tried it!


I am also linking up with The Teaching Tribune for Two for TUESDAY. Each of the bloggers linking up here have 2 of their products listed for 50% off today only. 

I have listed my two top sellers, my third grade math journal 
Third Grade Math Journal - Aligned to Common Core


and my fourth grade math journal for 50% off today only.  

Fourth Grade Math Journal - Aligned to Common Core

This would be a great time to get them if you have them wish listed already!  If you haven't seen them yet, here are a few pictures of them in action in my classroom:




Also don't forget to enter to win a $25 Amazon gift card here if you haven't already!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reminder about end of the year memory books! I completely forgot that I need to copy some to use before our last day (June 26th!). Yours look amazing!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...