Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bundle of Love Fundraiser for Teacher with Stage 4 Cancer


A few weeks ago, Amna from Teach Two Reach mentioned that one of her former colleagues had been recently given the devastating diagnosis of Stage 4 cancer.  I lost one of my closest friends to cancer almost 8 years ago to the day that she posted her news, and I knew I had to help donate to this cause.  We also lost both of my husband's parents to cancer, so I know exactly how devastating it can be both emotionally and financially.  I was not the only teacher to step forward - over 75 amazing generous teachers also donated to the cause.  Amna has painstakingly bundled all of these goodies into 6 bundles priced between $5 and $10.  All of the proceeds will benefit her friend and her family as they battle the biggest fight of their lives.

 TWO Math and Science Bundles for 
K-5





One ELA Bundle for grades 3-5


and THREE ELA Bundles for grades K-2. 




You can find all of these Bundles right here.  Please consider purchasing to not only save yourself some money, but to help a family in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...