Friday, March 7, 2014

Five For Friday March 7, 2014

Another week has come and gone!  This week is flying by!  I missed last Friday because of our Nevada Reading Conference, so I definitely couldn't miss today's Five For Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching.  I love the chance to look back on my week and to peek into other people's lives as well.  I guess I'm just nosey curious like that!




This week we have been hard at work on our animal research projects.




We are using this Animal Research Project  packet from forkin4th.



We had our "store" this week where the kids spend their stickers from my classroom incentive program.


Store days are definitely a favorite each month!


We have also been having fun Mining For Multiplication!  I made a fun review game to keep up on our multiplication skills featuring one of their favorite activities - Mine Craft.

Mining For Multiplication




We've been doing a ton of small group reading and text work, and I am so impressed about how my students have been working in groups independently with very little of my input!








 Yesterday was my birthday and my students made it extra special with a Birthday cake and presents.  Love them!







How was your week?  Link up and share!  Also, don't forget to come back tomorrow to enter to win the monthly Teacher's Pay Teachers $25 Gift Certificate I give away!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute Minecraft activity! I'm working on a fractions game (since that's what we're learning atm) but I'm headed to your store now to buy a copy. My kids are going to love this for review! Thanks for sharing - and happy belated birthday Kelly! I hope you had a great weekend celebrating :)
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also grabbed your fraction bingo - too fun to pass up! :) After we use them I'll post some pictures!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! I'm sad I missed it. I'm just now getting through my Bloglovin feed from last week! My kids love doing animal research projects. There are just so many to choose from!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...