Monday, March 17, 2014

Manic Monday Freebie!

Manic certainly describes today in the Malloy household for sure!  I woke up this morning like any other ordinary Monday, took hubby to work and was working on getting the 8 year old ready when my 13 year old came up to me crying, "Mom, I really need to go to the doctor!"  He had been complaining about his ear hurting yesterday, but he said it was worse this morning.  So... I rushed to my computer to dash off some sub plans and request a sub. I went to the school to drop off said plans and other son and began to make copies. Of course the copier in my wing was down so I had to rush to the other hallway! AGG!  I really hate having to get ready for a sub and I keep cursing myself for not making emergency sub plans, but I never seem to get around to making them.  Anyway.. finally left there and took my son to the doctor where it was confirmed that he has an ear infection and tonsillitis.  Well, at least I had the time off to complete a new freebie for you!
Wanted - Missing Factors Multiplication Freebie






Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

Hoping your day was less manic than mine!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like my week last week. Hope your son feels a lot better soon, have one who is prone to ear infections. Hope the rest of your week runs smoother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I hope your son gets better! Sub plans are just so difficult to write. There's juste no way to put in words all the millions of things we do in one day! Hope your Tuesday is better!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...