Friday, February 21, 2014

Five For Friday February 21 - With a Few FREEBIES

Time for Five For Friday with Doodle Bugs Teaching!  It was a short week, but a busy week nonetheless!






We had fun playing math games this week.  One of the favorites was this freebie from Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge. 


We also have been loving this equivalent fraction bump-it  game from Classroom Game Nook.


I can't believe that I forgot to post this last week - must have been the excitement from Valentine's Day!  But... I bought my ticket to the TpT conference this summer and am soooo excited!




Is anyone else going?  I am looking forward to meeting some of my bloggy pals in real life!


I have an extra duty position as a drama director for the Intermediate School in our town (5th and 6th grade).  We started rehearsals for our Spring production this week.  They have been amazing - and I am blessed with their talent!




While we were rehearsing, Luke kept himself busy doing his homework.  He got really quiet, and I went to check on him, and I had to snap this adorable picture!


I got a nice surprise mid-week when I stopped at Starbuck's for my usual morning treat to find out that the car in front of me had paid for my order!  It was a fairly big order to because I ordered for me and two of my boys.  The boys thought it was amazing to have someone do that for you.  So... we decided to pay it forward the next day!  Somehow, the Starbuck's tasted even better after our random act of kindness!



We also had our science fair this week, and one of my students was a top place finisher!  She will be going to the regional competition for the third year in a row!  I am so proud of her!


If you have a science fair coming up soon and are looking for some graphic organizers to help your students focus on the scientific process, you may want to check out Let's Enter The Science Fair - Graphic Organizers.  22 pages of science fair goodies!
Let's Enter The Science Fair - Graphic Organizers

The first three people to comment with their email address will receive free copy!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am going to register for the TPT conference too! Can't wait to meet you! Love that picture of Luke and his shoes off. :)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first I've heard of the TPT conference - sounds like an amazing opportunity! It's great that you are such a versatile teacher with the science fair and drama - most impressive! I would love your science ideas - I would love to improve in teaching science.
    skrevat@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just wrapped up our science fair- or I should say scrambled to finish it due to all the snow days we've had:)
    19.swagner@nhaschools.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...