Friday, July 19, 2013

Flip-Flop Product Swap

 
I was lucky enough to be able to swap products with Teresa at Confessions of a Teaching Junkie!  When she asked me which item from her Teachers Pay Teachers store I wanted to try, I knew it would have to be her Ramona Quimby, Age 8 Literature Study
 
 
 
Ramona was one of my favorite book characters when I was in third and fourth grade, and I can't wait to incorporate more literature studies with my fourth graders next year. 
 
The packet contains tons of activities that are ready to use - simply print out and give to your students.  Included in the packet are comprehension skills, grammar skills, and vocabulary.
 
The questions fit well with the Common Core Standards and would be appropriate for either 3rd or 4th grade.  I can't wait to use it in a small group this upcoming year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...