Tuesday, February 3, 2015

February Pinterest Pick 3 Linky

It is time for our monthly pick 3 party hosted by PAWSitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner.


Here are three of the things that have caught my eye to use with my students during February:

 
Radiating Valentine Card
 
 
I love this Valentine's art project of radiating hearts.  I am going to have my students make Valentine's Cards for their parents with covers like these.


Fun Valentine's Day Minute to Win it games! My students LOVE these games!
 

My students always love Minute to Win it Games, and I think these games will be a hit for our Valentine's party.  I sometimes add a graphing component (of their results) to make it a bit more academic.



Science Experiments Kids Can Do : [http://www.coffeecupsandcrayons.com/conversation-heart-science-experiments/]

 
My students love science, and this one looks like a great experiment!
 
 
To see all of the things I am pinning, be sure to follow my boards!
Visit Kelly's profile on Pinterest.



Share what you are pinning for February and follow along with other bloggers here:




6 comments:

  1. We are doing the heart experiment next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that valentine art! I think it might be too difficult for a few of my Kinders who are still working on just coloring in the lines...lol I am definitely use the other two pins for our Valentine's Day activities. These look like they will be so much fun! Thanks for sharing and have a great rest of your week!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the conversation heart science experiment! I don't get to do nearly enough science with my kinders, I will have to work this one into next week.
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute ideas! I love your banner on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about those minute to win it games! Love them!!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...