Some of my bloggy friends and I have gotten together to share a little Thanksgiving Leftover Love with you! We are giving away $130 in Visa Gift Cards, sharing some of our fave Thanksgiving leftover recipes and discounting some of our top selling products for one day only!
This recipe is a great way to re-use some of that extra turkey while still making it go a long way. With a family of 6 boys we need all of the food we can get!
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup fresh chopped celery
1/2 cup fresh chopped onion
1 cup frozen green peas
1 1/2 cup plain croutons
1 1/2 skinless cooked turkey breast, diced
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Mix together 1 cup chicken broth, celery, and onion in a large saucepan and cook over medium heat until veggies are tender. Add diced turkey breast. Add peas, bread cubes, and black pepper. (You could add other seasonings as well if desired)
- In a bowl, mix together the remaining 1 cup of chicken broth and cream of mushroom soup. Add this to the other ingredients.
- Spoon mixture into a baking dish sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray and bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
I have discounted four of my top selling items from my Teachers Pay Teachers store 20% - for today only!
4th Grade Math Journal
Don't forget to enter to win our giveaway! Who couldn't use a little more cash around Christmas time???
a Rafflecopter giveaway