Friday, November 28, 2014

3,2,1 Sale Linky Party!






In anticipation of the Cyber Monday Sale over at Teachers Pay Teachers, I am linking up with The Apple Basket Teacher for her 3, 2, 1 linky! 


Maybe you will find a few items to add to your own wishlist- I always get great ideas from other bloggers!



Rounding to the Nearest 10 – 32 differentiated task cards from Not So Wimpy Teacher  Task Cards are great for independent, partner, small group, and whole class practice.  In addition, this set is so versatile because of the differentiation built in.

Guided Reading Grade 3 Bundle {Levels M-P} from Jen Bengel This resource has been great for planning small group instruction.  She has given you everything you will need to run a reading group lesson for students reading levels M-P.

 Clock Clip Art To The Minute from Mai Huynh - We have been working on all things time, and this clip art has come in handy for extra practice for my students.



I have literally thousands of items on my Wishlist (I am not exaggerating!), but here are a few newer additions:


Ka- Pow Telling Time Game from Meet Miss Parker As I said earlier, we are working on telling time and elapsed time, and my students can always benefit from extra practice!

Nerds North Pole Bundle from Melonheadz - I am a fan of all things Melonheadz and this clip art is no exception.  Adorable!

The product I am highlighting of my own is currently my best seller, and my students' absolute favorite!  It has been the best way to get my students excited about mastering their math facts!




I hope you have found some ideas to add to your wishlist for the sale!  Be sure to link up with Nancy to share your own - I can't wait to read everyone's!  




1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up Kelly!!! :-D I am checking out your highlighted item!
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...