I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for the first time for Five for Friday! I have always wanted to participate, but never could muster up the energy on Friday until this week! Woo hoo!
1. Baseball, baseball, and more baseball! Probably one of the reasons why I haven't had as much energy - between two boys and four teams (Little League and Travel Ball) they keep me hopping!
2. Prom - Well, not for me, but for one of my older boys. Palmer is a Junior this year and went to prom! He asked his date to prom in a very public way at Mr. FHS (think a school beauty pageant for guys). He has got a lot of guts, but the girl was very surprised and pleased.
3. Now that state testing has FINALLY come and gone, I have been able to have a bit more fun with my kiddos learning all things science! My own kiddos had a blast with this polymer experiment poking sticks through balloons without popping them. I will post how the activity went with my class this weekend.
4. Luke put our weekly vegetable snack to good use. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was zucchini! LOL!
5. And finally - this is one of those random pictures I find on my iphone after my kiddo is done playing with it.
And... in honor of teacher's appreciation week - I am participating in sales at both Teachers Pay Teachers and Teachers Notebook - A great time to save and get those goodies on your wish list! I know my wish list is overflowing!