Monday, September 3, 2012

Teaching Blog Addict's Open House Week

I am linking up with Teaching Blog Addict's Open House Week!

Open House Week
The Schedule for the Week is:
 Monday: Meet the Teacher- tell us all about you and your teaching style!
 Tuesday: Classroom Photos
Wednesday: Handouts for Parents
Thursday: Bulletin Board Photos
Friday: FREEBIES!

So... Without further ado: 

A little bit about me:

I teach 3rd grade in a rural town in Northern Nevada.  This is my first year teaching third grade after making the jump down from 7th grade math.  It has been quite the adjustment, but I am loving it so far! In addition to teaching my 20 classroom kiddos, I am also a mom to 6 boys ranging in ages from 6 to 19.

My teaching style is very eclectic (for lack of a better word)! I love the individualized attention of Daily 5 and Cafe, but I also love the whole class methods of Whole Brain Teaching.  I am not overly strict, and my students know that I love them to pieces. I prefer Love and Logic Methods to threats.

Me in a nutshell... or two.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...