Sunday, August 26, 2012

First Week and a Peek into my Classroom

Well.... I did it!  I survived the first week of school, along with a trip to the DMV for my 16 year old (third child) to get his driver's permit,

 football camp at UNR (University of Nevada, Reno),





 football practices (two teams) and our first football games of the season (sadly both teams lost).

Despite the fact that I feel like a walking zombie - it has been a great week and I think I am going to LOVE third grade!

Here is a peek into my room the day before school started:

The view from the door


Another view from the door

My desk
Daily 5 wall and part of library

 Whole Brain Teaching Rules

Classroom Hand Signals

Word Wall

Student Book Boxes for Daily 5
Daily Schedule and Calendar
Cubbies and Clock

I am linking up with Swimming Into Second 
.



1 comment:

  1. I'm using the hand signals too! Let me know how it works for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...