Monday, August 3, 2015

August Pinterest Pick 3





We go back to school officially on August 18th, so you better believe I've been pinning up a storm looking for some new ideas for organizing, decorating, and lesson planning!  I can't wait to share a few of my favorite pins and to see what other people are pinning!  So without further ado, it is time for Pick 3 hosted by Pawsitively Teaching and the Inspired Owl!

 
 
 
My first pick for August is this adorable art project from Kristine from Young Teacher Love.  I love how it incorporates a writing project with an art project.  I am thinking about doing something similar using the Important Book to have the students tell me about things that are important to them.  I will have had most of my students last year, but, they are constantly growing and changing - so it will be fun to see how they have changed over the summer.
 


 
 
Ok, this next one is kind of cheating since there are really two pictures instead of one, but I feel like they are very similar ideas, and I like parts of both, so you get a bonus pin!  I love the idea of having table supplies for each table ready to go.  You can have one student from each table grab the needed supplies with no wasted time.
 
 
I really love the look of these baskets, but it is super hard to see what is inside.
 
 
 
I really love the content idea here.
 
 
 
This is how I'm decorating my classroom door!! Add picures throughout the year.
 
I absolutely love everything about Instagram, so I can't help but love this door idea!  I could change pictures throughout the year, and it would give parents something to look at when they are waiting to pick up their kids.  What a great way for them to see all the learning we are doing! Since I am looping, I already have tons of pictures that I can use from last year to start the year out!
 
 
 
Those are my three pins for the month - to check out some more inspiring pins for August, be sure to check out the blogs below!  If you have a blog, link up with your own pins.  If you don't have a blog, comment below with your favorite pins!


 
 

 



6 comments:

  1. Hmmm... that photo door has definite possibilities. Thanks for sharing. Kathleen Kidpeople Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the door idea! The kids would love looking back at their past experiences. Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Instagram door idea. I'm having a hard time deciding if I'm going to do Instagram or Bloomz this year. I neglected my personal Instagram last year because I was always looking at my class one. I need to hurry up and figure it out!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally want to make a Instagram door in the teacher's lounge! My co-workers would love it. Thanks for the inspiration!
    -Breanna Lodato’s Loves

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have community supplies - and I love it. So much easier. Love the instagram door idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun pins! Love the art and writing project- adorable! Thank you for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...