Sunday, December 1, 2013

Currently - December 2013

I feel like a blog stalker today - I kept refreshing and refreshing Farley's blog waiting for the December Currently!  This is one of the first times I get to do it early since the first landed on a Sunday - day off!  Woo hoo!  I know - I'm crazy!  Maybe it's the Thanksgiving stupor wearing off?  So without further ado my Currently:


And... I am currently waiting impatiently patiently for the big TpT sale tomorrow, (although I MAY have already purchased a few things that I just couldn't wait for!).  Some sellers are already having sales, so why not?  Just don't tell my snoring hubby!  I am also having a big sale this weekend  at my store with a bonus Buy one get on Free Deal!  Check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking for traditions to start with out little family. Love your idea of looking at Christmas Lights. Thanks for sharing.

    ~A Classroom Full of Smiles~
    http://aclassroomfullofsmiles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready for the sale too! My wish list is as long as Santa's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...