Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Cookies for Santa - A Fun Way To Practice Our Math Facts



In keeping with the holiday spirit, I decided to spruce up our math fact practice with these adorable Cookies for Santa Kaboom game!  The kids had a blast!



I put all of the "cookie" pieces in a leftover Christmas cookie tin upside down.  The students pulled the cards out and attempted to answer the fact. If they got it correct, they got to keep the card.  If they got it wrong, it went back into the tin. If they got the dreaded KABOOM card - they had to put all of their cards back.  The winner is the kiddo with the most cards when time was up.

Sorry about that yucky glare!  And yes, we were wearing coats in the classroom - it has been FREEZING this week!

You can find the Cookies for Santa Cards in my Teachers Pay Teachers or Teachers Notebook Stores below:  I have addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division versions.



Teachers Notebook


If you would like to win one, leave a comment below with your email address and I will send one to the first three people who leave a comment!


4 comments:

  1. These look great- I would love a copy.
    Thanks
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love a copy!
    lraines78@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look wonderful! I would love to get a copy!
    Michelle
    mjaquillard@oregoncs.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love a copy - great fun practice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...