Sunday, October 17, 2021

Integers Operations Color by Number Worksheets for Halloween Fun



Are you looking for a fun way for your students to practice their skills with integer operations? Look no further than these Operations with Integers Color by NumberWorksheets, perfect for Halloween fun!

Operations with Integers Color by Number Worksheets


I was thrilled to receive a request to create an integers operations color-by-number version of my popular Halloween Color by Number resources, and I'm excited to share them with you today. Each color-by-number integers worksheet includes two pages of each operation, making it easy to differentiate for all of your students' needs.




Halloween Color By Number Integers


These integers color-by-number worksheets are versatile and can be used as a math station, math center, review work, fast finisher work, time fillers, or sub plans. Your students will love practicing their integer skills with these fun color-by-number worksheets, and you'll love how easy they are to prep!


Integers Operations Color by Number Worksheets Halloween

Adding Integers

Halloween Integers Operations Color by Number Worksheets Halloween

Subtracting Integers

Halloween Color By Number Multiplying Integers Worksheet

Multiplying Integers

Halloween Color By Number Dividing Integers Worksheets



          * a math station or math center
          * for review work
          * for fast finisher work
          * time fillers
          * sub plans
          * Halloween fun

Your students will love practicing their integers with these fun color-by-number integers worksheets, and you will love that they are easy to prep!


Get ready for a spooktacular time as your students master integer operations with these Operations with Integers Color by Number Worksheets, just in time for Halloween.


Looking for my other Halloween Color by Number resources?

I currently have:










Helpful Tools We Love For Color by Number Activities

  • Printer I absolutely LOVE my HP Printer that uses Instant Ink! I love it because I can use as much ink as I want for one low cost!  No more running to the store for printer cartridges! Try it out for free here!

  • Crayons While you can use any crayons with these worksheets, my favorites are the twistable crayons!  They color so vibrantly and they last a long time!

Are there any other versions of my color-by-number resources you would LOVE to see?  Leave a comment below, and I will see what I can do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...