Friday, January 3, 2020

New Year's Resolutions for the Classroom

As teachers, we have two new year celebrations - January 1st and the First Day of School.  That means double the resolutions, but also double the number of fresh starts!

Are there things that you still want to accomplish this school year, but haven't yet?

Are there things in your classroom that you really want to change when you go back to school?



Now is your chance to make those changes!  Both you and your students are coming back refreshed from a long break, and it can be a great time to set some New Year's Resolutions for your classroom.

I have created these Teacher New Year's Resolution sheets to help you set some teaching goals for yourself in the next year.  The sheets ask you to set goals for your teaching, your class, and personal and professional goals.



As I was creating these with teachers in mind, I also thought that it might be a great tool to use with your students as well, so I have included student goal sheets as well.



Best of all?  They are a freebie! Click here to grab it!

Teacher Goal Ideas


Student Goal Ideas
  • Read 20 Minutes Each Night
  • Study My Math Facts 10 Minutes Each Night
  • Choose To Sit Next To Students Who Don't Distract Me
  • Take Notes on My Reading
  • I Will Remain on Task
  • I Will Finish My Work On Time
  • I Will Share My Ideas
  • I Will Check My Work
  • I Will Be Responsible for My Belongings
  • I Will Work Well With Others
  • I Won't Give Up
  • I Will Finish My Work Before I Talk to Others



I would love to hear how it goes and to see your goals!  Email me at kellys3ps@sbclobal.net to share!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...