Friday, June 26, 2015

Reading Strategies Book Study

 
 I am so excited to announce a blogging book study for The Reading Strategies Book by Jennifer Serravallo!  I am joining forces with 12 fabulous bloggers to discuss reading strategies from this amazing professional text, in hopes to help you get your school year off to a wonderful start.  The book study will begin on Monday, August 3rd.

There are 13 goals in Serravallo's book.  Twice per week until all of the goals have been covered, bloggers will be discussing highlights, sharing freebies and offering challenges to complete, based on the book's strategies.  We hope you will purchase a copy and follow along with us!  

Stay tuned for more details! :)


2 comments:

  1. Can't wait!! I've already read/skimmed through it once, creating some new rubrics for the year, book marks, you name it! Can't wait to see what others get out of it... I think it will be the my most used professional book next year!!
    Tales of a Tenacious Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelli - I'm participating in a book study about The Reading Strategies Book now and it is fabulous! This is such a great resource!! I know you'll get so much out of it.
    Janie
    Are We There Yet?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...