Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday Freebies for Teachers



Teachers Pay Teachers has a ton of great freebies - more and more are added each day.  Here are just a few that I've run into lately:

 
Independent Reading Logs from Mallory over at A Teacher's Highlight Reel. She is a newer blogger and seller at TpT - but I think we can expect some great things from her if these freebies are any indication!
 
 
Since I am moving up to 4th grade next year, I have been on the hunt for 4th grade specific items, and these task cards are perfect.
 
I am also loving these adorable Writing Process Posters.
 
 
Speaking of freebies - the clip art above comes from MyCuteGraphics which has tons of free clip art for those clip art addicts (like me) out there.
 
Have you found any great freebies recently?
 
Also.. I am linking up with Christina at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for:
 
 
In this linky, we find awesome feedback given from a buyer of one of our TpT products that we found really meaningful or that made us smile. 
 
Can We Get A Class Pet? A Lesson in Persuasive Writing and
My awesome feedback that I found was on My Can We Get a Class Pet Unit.
 
Here is what she had to say:
 
 
As part of the linky, she gets a free item of her choice from my store!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...