Saturday, November 24, 2012

My Shopping List for The Big Sale on Teachers Pay Teachers

                              Special thanks to The School Supply Addict for this adorable button!

Unless you have been under a rock, you no doubt have heard about the big sales over at TPT and TN this Monday and Tuesday!  I can tell you that as a shopper I am super excited - I have 58 items in my wish list as we speak (I may be in need of help - lol!).  There must be a support group for those of us addicted to Teachers Pay Teachers!  Hello, My name is Kelly and I am addicted to cute lesson plans! LOL!

Anyhow, I thought I might share a few of the goodies that are at the top of my list. 


The first on my list is this Interactive Math Journal packet from Jen at Runde's Room. I LOVE her math journal Sunday posts and I can't wait to get started on this in my classroom.  I plan on buying it during the sale and then implementing it when we get back from Christmas Break.  That will give me time to really explore the concept and get my mind wrapped around it.

Next up is the Reading Response Journals Made Easy packet from Christina at Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge. (Are we noticing a theme here? I really want my kiddos journaling and writing!).

And in between all that writing and journaling - we are going to be in need of some brain breaks (have I mentioned that my class is mostly boys?)!  So, another item that will be hitting my cart is Brain Breaks for the classroom from Stephanie at  Third Grade Thoughts.

Do you own any of these items?  Your thoughts? 

Any other items I should add to my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...