Monday, October 14, 2019

Weekly Teacher Deals October 14, 2019



I will be posting all of the amazing Amazon deals I find each week in this post so you can easily find them!  You can also find an updated list on Facebook here.

If you grab a deal, let me KNOW in the comment section below to let me know that the deals are still good. And... don't forget to share with your other teacher friends so they can grab the deals as well!


1. Laminator Sheets


I love laminating just about everything and anything in my classroom!  Having a personal laminator both in my classroom and my home makes it so easy!  I try to stock up on laminating sheets whenever they go on sale!

2. Flair Pens 


What teacher doesn't love Flair pens?  And... it is even better when they are on sale!


These mechanical pencils actually have COLORED lead!  I love using them to color code my planner!

4. Velcro Dots


Velcro dots are amazing for making math centers, file folder games, and so much more!  Grab them while they are on sale!


5.  Pretzels


This canister of mini-pretzels is perfect for keeping on hand in the classroom for extra snacks for yourself or your students!

6. Repositionable Tabs


I love using these tabs to mark places in professional development books that I want to refer to!

7. Mini-Jenga Games


These Mini-Jenga games are perfect for playing Jenga in the classroom.  At just under $4 you can grab enough for your whole class without breaking the bank!

If you are looking for even more deals, check out this post.

And.... don't forget to enter our latest giveaway!

 I would love to hear from you! ❤️

Have a question? Idea for a resource you might find helpful?


Be so kind and leave a comment below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...