Wednesday, June 3, 2015

June Pinterest Pick 3

 
 
I always love the ideas I get from the monthly Pick 3 Linky hosted by Pawsitively Teaching and the Inspired Owl!  Here are three of my favorite June related pins:

 



My absolute favorite summer drink of choice is an iced chai latte from Starbucks.  I love this copycat version to help me save a little money!

My summer drink of choice is an iced chai latter from Starbucks - this version will save me some money!




If you are still in the classroom this time of year, you might like to have your kiddos make these adorable Father's Day gifts.  I think I might have Luke make one at home for his Daddy!

Fun Father's Day craft/present to make.
 



This looks like a yummy option for summer lunches.  Super easy too!
Perfect Summer Lunch: Easy Avocado and Provolone Turkey Wraps. These Can Be Made In Under 10 Minutes! They Are Healthy, Simple, And SOO Delicious. I Prepare These For Lunch Every Week And My Kids Never Complain!
 
 
 
If you are looking for more great summer ideas, be sure to follow my Pinterest account!
Visit Kelly's profile on Pinterest.
 
Follow along with these other bloggers for some more June Pinspiration, and link up to share your own as well!
 





10 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to try that lunch recipe! Looks good and it's easy. Win win in my book!
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yummy lunch recipe! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lunch idea looks so simple and delicious. I am going to have to give that a try. Provolone cheese is my favorite!
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank yo so much for the iced chai tea latte link! I am going to get that concentrate right away. Lovely. And the wrap, looks like a winner! Have a happy day.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your delicious pins! Thank you so much! I want to try to them and will :)
    Michele
    Triple the Love In Grade 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are making me hungry! Chai tea lattes are my favorite! I need to try that recipe for sure! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely going to try the lunch idea! I love a pinwheel! Moore to Learn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...