Saturday, January 3, 2015

Pinterest Top Picks January Linky


Pinterest is often my go to place when I want to be inspired.  I am linking up for Pick 3 to share my top 3 picks for January from Pinterest with you.  Check out my pins below, and then follow along to see what other bloggers are pinning as well!  You can even join the linky with us anytime this month.




I love these "Catching Snowflakes" winter art projects done by some Grade 3 students.
You can find the original pin here.
I am absolutely in love with this art project!  A perfect way to get into winter gear. I love the different variations the students can do to make their piece their own.



Beautiful snowflakes!  Would make a great math tie in for a lesson on symmetry.
You can find the original pin here.

My second pick is another art project, but it could double as a math lesson in symmetry.




Amazing Ice Science Experiments Kids Love
You can find the original pin here.
My last pin for the month features fun science projects with ice.  Even if you don't live in an area where it snows, your kids will still be able to experience some cold fun!




If you are looking for more great ideas, be sure to follow my Pinterest feed!

Visit Kelly's profile on Pinterest.








Come Pin With Us

This linky party will be hosted on the 3rd of each month and we would love for you to join in on the fun!






Here's how to join in on the fun!!!

1.  Save the Pick 3 images to your desktop.

2.  Create a blog post using these images to share you 3 Pinterest Picks for the month.

3.  Share a link to your full Pinterest page if you would like.

4.  Link up by clicking the add your link button below.

5.  Be sure to check out the other Pinterest finds that have been shared and leave a comments on the ones you love!








10 comments:

  1. I LOVE the snowflake symmetry idea! Great find! Thanks
    Kimberly
    Loving Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice experiements! I really want to do more experiements in my classroom! Those are neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pins! The snowflakes are AMAZING, and I have never seen them before! And the kids perspective art project is so cute too! Great experiment ideas too! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun experiments with ice! Thanks for linking up and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the science experiments! Thank you for sharing!
    Palma (from KFUNdamentals)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All your pins were great! I especially like the ice experiments since we don't get snow where I live. Thanks for sharing.

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of doing ice science experiments during the winter!
    Diary of a Not So Wimpy Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first pin of the art project. So cute!! I want to try it myself!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...