Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year, Milestones, and Sales!

Just wanted to post a quick update to let you know that I am having a sale, in honor of two things: The New Year and a personal milestone!






Thank you to Megan from I Teach, What's Your Super Power? for the adorable sales button! She is also the person who designed my blog!

And my milestone?


I just hit 1,000 followers on TpT and I am seriously humbled and amazed!  In addition to the sale today and tomorrow, I also have a big giveaway scheduled for next week! I just want to thank you all for following!

I hope 2014 was a great year for you and your family, and that 2015 will be even better!  Happy New Year!


3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo! Congrats on your milestone! Here's wishing you and your family best for the coming year!

    ~Laura
    Luv My Kinders

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...